søndag den 26. februar 2012

My dream




In my first real post I want to show you my dream, or at least some of it. I'm not into all that minimalistic home design, instead i'm into a more old-fashioned style with books and interiors from all over the world. I really want to tell a story with the home I am going to live in, and I want it to be personal, rather than just look like any other modern house. I'm a very cosy person, who like to cuddle up on a couch with books or a paper and a pen - and since I'm not the biggest social person you will find, my home has to be a place where I can feel comfortable, because I will be spending most of my day there (since the biggest dream of my life is to be a writer) - this "perfect house" also has a perfect location: either the English countryside, or somewhere in the beautiful New Zealand.
Take care

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar