mandag den 27. februar 2012

Lathronniel

Today I want to share the story of Lathronniel, since my blog is called lathronniel.blogspot.com :-) Above you can see Feanorian letters spelling the name, and as a bonus info, I'm currently playing with the thought of getting that tattooed just over my heart, under my left breast. Anyway! First of all, Feanorian is Elvish Tengwar (and yes, I'm a Lord of the Rings fan) - Lathronniel is the elvish name for Simone, or "the hearing". So why would I want to have some elvish tattooed on my body? Well, Lathronniel is a part of me, and I see her as a person. When I was 15 years old, I was living in a boarding school, and had a depression. At that time of my life I started reading a lot while isolating myself, but i also started to be the person I am today - in that part of my life, Lathronniel appeared, and she helped me out of my depression. Since then she is with me every day, not like some skitzofrenic thing in my mind, but as a reminder that I should stay true to myself and that I'm able to live out my dream, no matter what anyone says.
- Thank you for reading,
take care

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar