lørdag den 3. marts 2012


It's spring! 
With all the winter and snow we have  in Denmark, spring is always my favorite time of year, beacuse of all the love and joy buzzing around in the air. So of course I needed a new pair of sunglasses! (I broke my old ones anyway, like every pair of sunglasses I have ever owned..) The last week haven't been that exiting, but I did pay to become a member of the local gym (other than the spinning classes I take twice a week) - So now there is no excuse not to be ready for the bikini season!  I haven't had time to read much lately, but I will catch up on that tonight - right now I am reading "The Clockwork Prince" by Cassandra Clare, which is taking me a bit longer than usual, but I seem to have stuff to do all the time. It's an amazing book, and I'm crazy about Cassandra Clare's characters. 
Take care! 

||Sunglasses + bracelet - H&M || Necklace - Gina Tricot ||

My beautiful new bracelet! I'm going to use it a lot this spring! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar